Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Plans for Summer 2017

            This summer is probably going to go down as the busiest summer of my life. Every day is either going to be a baseball game, or I'm going to be at Fenwick. My plans are to study more of high school standards on every subject so I can be a step ahead of everybody else. One thing I'm also looking forward to is my baseball tournament in Pittsburgh. This is for my travel team, not my High School team. Being able to finally have the Freedom I have this year is amazing, I'm looking forward to continuing my future learning career at Fenwick and being able to thrive at a school a lot of famous people went to. It will also be pretty cool because my sister goes there and my dad went there. I am also hoping I'm able to win a state baseball championship at Fenwick, so it will require a lot of training this summer. It will be fun to retell how my high school experiences went and my summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment