Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Bucket List

1. See Kendrick Lamar live
2. Have a beautiful wife and kids
3. Become a professional baseball player.
4. Make a rap album
5. Have a nice corvette or Porsche convertible
6. Live in the country in California
7. Reach 6'1
8. See the Cubs win another World Series
9. Go skydiving
10. Go to Germany, Norway, Sweden, or Luxembourg
11. Go bungee jumping
12. Go see the DAMN tour.
13. Graduate college from University of Michigan or any other good university
14. Become a starting pitcher on Fenwick's baseball team
15. Win a state championship for baseball.
16. Hit at least 10 dingers in a season
17. Play catch with Kris Bryant
18. Have a golden retriever as a dog when I get older.
19. See Chance the Rapper live.
20. Have the best shoe collection in the world.
21. See my sister become a famous actor.
22. See my older sister become a professional graphic designer.
23. Meet my wife in high school.
24. If baseball doesn't work, become a science engineer.
25. Be able to wear a suit and tie to my job everyday.
26. Go to every ballpark in America.
27. Find the cure to cancer
28. Get a booster board
29. To play for the Yankees.
30. To live s really good life.
31. To try different food types from around the world.
32. Teach my son how to play baseball
33. Teach my daughter how to play Softball.
34. To try to make by high school basketball team.
35. To join a men's red league when I get older.
36. To be an all-American for baseball.
37. To meet our president whoever he is.
38. To meet Jimmy Butler or Lebrun James
39. To pitch an ERA under 3.00 in the MLB.
40. To visit Machu Pichu in Peru
41. To see Tom Brady win another super bowl.
42. To witness the bears win a Super Bowl.
43. Get my Drivers permit as soon as I can.
44. Try to do 10 sprints without panting
45. Cross Kyrie Irving over
46. Visit Dubai
48. Own a pair of something by supreme.
49. Live in New York for at least a year
50. Have a good life with good people

No comments:

Post a Comment